I was a little worried about Neve on the plane but let me tell you. She did awesome! She fell asleep during the flight instructions, slept for an hour and a half and was only awake for the last 20 minutes. She had a bottle and was a complete angel. I was so impressed with every encounter I had at the airport. Seriously, everyone was so great. From the TSA agents, the cleaning staff, flight attendants, right down to the pilot. When we got off the plane I was waiting for my stroller when the pilot walked off the plane. He personally went down and found it for me because he saw that I had my hands full. Kudos Frontier Airlines. Job well done.
This little girl and her momma certainly appreciated it.

I was so excited to be in Colorado a day early. I got to spend some quality time with my sweet nieces. Bridget turned 10 the day while we were here so we got to spend it with her before the rest of the family arrived. I also got to meet my precious niece Penelope Rose. She was born in April but this is our first time meeting her. I surely did not mind stealing as many cuddles as possible before the rest of the clan got here and I would have to share her. :)I won't lie. I was glad when everyone arrived. I sure did miss my Ruby. She was so happy to get here and see her cousin Bridget. They wasted no time. They were outside playing within minutes.
It's a bit crazy here. Twelve people in one house can bring a bit of chaos. But it is good chaos and I love it.
Pin It


No comments:
Post a Comment