Sunday, July 15, 2012

As I type I am sitting at a lake resort at the Lake of the Ozarks. I have been away from my babies for over 48 hours and I am missing them like crazy. You would too. Just look at these sweet faces.


Now don't get me wrong. I am having a lovely time. It is beautiful here. I have been able to sleep in, soak in the rays, go out on a boat and eat like a crazy woman. And all of it has been free. Even better. This is one of the perks of having one of my best friends be the Director of Student Activities at a university. Chaperones = free trip. :)




I think my girls are having the time of their lives. In the 48 hours that we have been gone they have been to McDonald's. Dairy Queen (twice), Chik-fil-a, the park, the library, the movies, Monkey Joe's, swimming and who knows what else they have forgotten to tell us about.They may not want to come home.

One more night of us being "kid-free" and one more night of my kiddos being spoiled by the grandparents and we are back to normal. Well for 2 days anyway. Then we are off to Colorado to meet my sweet niece, Penelope Rose. See you soon Penny. And your beautiful big sister as well.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment